The soul of the being I'm missing that I didn't know I needed The electric magnetic power of calm and contentment The one that blankets my mind Collapsing the walls I spent years building up Faceless feelings Emotions pulling on strings I didn't know existed Creating a web of emotions so intricate I have no idea how I got here And I don't know the way out I have no idea who opened the many locks The locks I long threw away the keys for No names for the thoughts racing through my mind, Empty as thoughts erase my mind Erase all emotions I know by name Who are you,what are you doing to me I just want to sit back to back Hands intertwined anything not to feel- Not to feel alone against the world Its wrong that I want you Whoever you are The vulnerable feeling opening the red and black gates Opening a gate to a path covered in fog I have no idea where that path is taking me But I want to go on that pat...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOooo push and pull the wind plays strings
Delete