The soul of the being I'm missing that I didn't know I needed

The soul of the being I'm missing that I didn't know I needed

The electric magnetic power of calm and contentment 
The one that blankets my mind
Collapsing the walls I spent years building up
Faceless feelings 
Emotions pulling on strings I didn't know existed
Creating a web of emotions so intricate
I have no idea how I got here 
And I don't know the way out
I have no idea who opened the many locks
The locks I long threw away the keys for 
No names for the thoughts racing through my mind,
Empty as thoughts erase my mind
Erase all emotions I know by name 
Who are you,what are you doing to me
I just want to sit back to back
Hands intertwined anything not to feel-
Not to feel alone against the world
Its wrong that I want you
Whoever you are 
The vulnerable feeling opening the red and black gates
Opening a gate to a path covered in fog
I have no idea where that path is taking me 
But I want to go on that path with you 
The soul that I'm missing that I didnt know I needed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside-Out

Waves of Grief

Last Words