Riding the wake

I accept me 
I accept the flaws
I accept the beauty within 
I accept the uniqueness that is me 
I accept the differences that I see 
I accept the challenges 
I accept the powerful feelings 
I accept the limitations 
I accept the beauty on the outside 
I accept the power to change 
I accept the power to believe I can 
I accept the challenge to make me better 
I accept my journey and where it will lead me 

I accept my parents 
I accept my parents  limitations 
I accept my parents love -conditional and unconditional 
I accept my parents flaws 
I accept my parents talents 
I accept my parents journey 
I accept my role in their journey 
I accept their quirks 
I accept their dreams for me 
I accept their religion 
I accept my parents for who they are 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside-Out

Waves of Grief

Last Words